Thursday, 14 November 2013

Black &White

I know that i haven't uploaded anything the last weeks but believe me guys.... it's for good! ;) I have teamed up for some photo shootings that i will upload in the next  posts with Sabel a talented photographer see the site here  who is currently experimenting with different photo shooting themes and projects... stay tuned for more! You know that i adore androginous looks and most of the times, without even realize it, i end up with a shirt and a pair of pants :P . I hope you like it... let me know! 

love u and miss u :* 

white shirt: zara women
black pants: zara  women 
black velvet: platfom sandals: zara women 
earrrings: handmade (after i  designed them) 






   


 


 



 





 



 



 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment... i DARE you to... :) :P